I REALLY LIKE THESE
LIKE A LOT A LOT
I REALLY LIKE THESE
LIKE A LOT A LOT
I need this
what a neat idea.
well shit it’s happening again
maybe 2 weeks ago i had hit 10,000 followers [that’s crazy, y’all are crazy] and i’m still sorta reeling from the fact that so many people like what i do so here’s my custom letterman giveaway as another gesture of appreciation 8)
you may have noticed i added some new options hehe. new in town is the dreamer and alpha kid lettermans!
the jacket details are the same as the previous giveaway:
- it’s cotton!
- they are available in sizes: unisex S - XL
- [black-sleeved jackets available in women’s S - XL as well]
- you are able to swap symbols on the upper right sleeve [only if you want it!] but the symbol on the breast cannot be changed
- e.g. maybe you want hella jeff on the dirk design instead of the heart who knows
- ONLY AVAILABLE IN FEATURED COLORS!
- only ONE like and ONE reblog per person
- please do not use sideblogs for extra chances!
- you don’t have to be following me but it would be nice :> though if the winner is a follower of mine, i /might/ throw in some extra stuff!
- i will handle shipping costs [internat’l is cool]
- have inbox and/or submission box open so i can contact you! and you should probably be comfortable with giving me your address
- giveaway will end march 1, 2013 at 4:00 p.m. PST. there will be ONE winner that will be generated via number randomizer and announced as soon as possible
- the winner has 24 hours to contact me or i will have to select a new one
A WARNING OR TWO: i learned my lesson last time when it took 3 whole days to load the entire list [if anyone has a faster method of loading notes, please let me know!] so as a precaution, i will announce the winner a couple of days after the giveaway ends. like before, i will order the jacket base once the winner responds and will proceed to customize it when it arrives. thereafter, it will be shipped to the winner, which will also take time depending on your location.
thank you for sticking with me and making being in the homestuck fandom a fun experience!
good luck and have an extravagant day!
Holy fucking christ desperate need
Tokyo’s stylish Harajuku district will soon be home to an unusual pop-up photo booth - customers will walk away not with photos, but with 3D printed figurines of themselves. The customers is first 3D scanned in a process that requires them to stand still for 15 minutes. A 3D model of the customer is then refined on a computer before output to a 3D printer. The figurines are available in sizes ranging from 4 to 8 inches. The 3D printer photo booth will be open November 24 to January 14, 2013. It is the work of Japanese creative studio PARTY.
It’s the democratization of the figurine… No need to be famous or a superhero to have a miniature version of yourself, to put on a shelf.
Homestuck Tarot Card deck
Also known as THINGS I NEVER KNEW I WANTED BUT MUST FUCKING HAVE
Corsets from V-Couture
NEW!! Gorgeous triple tier skirt!
oapoidugposiudf[goisdpfgl;n! I NEED!!!!
No but I NNNEEEEEEDDDDD THEMMMMMM
Mushroom lamps by Japanese company Great Mushrooming made of glass, LED lights, and waste wood. Unfortunately they are not currently for sale outside of Japan. More information at the company’s website (in Japanese). [via thedesignhome]
There’s a girl in my class with the old book- computer case!!
Introducing The Leap
The Leap is a small iPod sized USB peripheral that creates a 3D interaction space of 8 cubic feet to precisely interact with and control software on your laptop or desktop computer. It’s like being able to reach into the computer and pull out information as easily as reaching into a cookie jar. The Leap senses your individual hand and finger movements independently, as well as items like a pen. In fact, it’s 200x more sensitive than existing touch-free products and technologies. It’s the difference between sensing an arm swiping through the air and being able to create a precise digital signature with a fingertip or pen.
Watch how it works below:
IT’S ONLY £45! HOLY CRAP!
This is beautiful. They are called Gourd lamps. This particular designer is called Calabarte.
Check this out…
what if I made this purse out of duct tape…….
Do you ever have those days when you just feel like you’re in a funk? You just can’t shake those heavy, sinking feelings? Maybe you’re feeling stressed, empty, scared or stuck. In essence, you just don’t feel like yourself.
As a way to improve mental health in Canada, Blok Design worked with Partners for Mental Health to come up with a way to draw people into a conversation, encouraging an open dialogue. Using bright colors that represented a spectrum of moods, they got people on the street to, literally, wear their emotions on their sleeves.
What a great idea for you to reflect on your emotions.